Come sign up for our 2013 Swim Classes today!
Click here for a printer-friendly copy of the class schedule. New student
registration fee: $15.
- Morning lessons are taught in two-week sessions,
Monday through Thursday.
- Evening lessons are taught in four-week sessions.
- Each session consists of eight 30 or 45 minute
- American Red Cross certificates will be given
upon satisfactory completion of tests for each level.
- Maximum class size - 5 students
- Make-up lessons will be offered due to inclement
- The first missed class of the week will be
made up inside the AAI building. Students will practice water safety
- The second missed class of the week will be
made up on the Friday of the week the class is not held.
- Students should arrive to class dressed in
their swimsuits, ready for class.
- A towel is required.
- No suntan oil please. Suntan lotion is permitted.
New Student Registration: $15
to view our class schedule.
The swim school's staff is chosen for their expertise in working
with students of all ages, as well as for their knowledge and teaching
methods. Water Safety Instructors are on staff, certified by the American